Moving from Alaska to Vermont
What is important to do before the move from Alaska to Vermont?
• People always pack and load carefully home stuff but often forget about the garden items. Keep in mind to drain oil and fuel from garden tools and other machinery before you load them into a truck.
• Disconnect any battery-operated equipment from its battery. If you have any propane tanks, you have to disconnect them before relocating from Alaska to Vermont and to return them to a collection center.
• Ask your mover to give you a list of items you are not allowed to deliver.
• If you have any precious belongings, bring them into your private car.
• Deliver as less food as you can. It is better to get only food you need during moving from Alaska to Vermont. Surely food is not the item you can’t buy it in a new location.
Remember these simple recommendations about dangerous, perishable, valuable and explosive items and your day of transfer from Alaska to Vermont will go smooth and troubles less.
Moving Companies and Relocation Services from Alaska to Vermont
A Wasilla Mini Storage
700 W Stormy Cir, Wasilla, AK 99654
Self Storage, Movers & Full Service Storage, Storage Household & Commercial
WORLD-WIDE MOVERS, INC
7120 HART ST ANCHORAGE, AK99518
U.S. DOT # : 248628, MC # : 175685, Company Type: Carrier, Fleet Size: 52
Interior Mini Storage
3077 Davis Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Self Storage, Storage Household & Commercial
This company has no available address, AK
Movers, Movers & Full Service Storage
PO Box 234, Hartford, VT 05047
Bennington Self Storage
25 Morse Rd, Bennington, VT 05201
Storage Household & Commercial, Boat Storage, Self Storage, Boat Yards
Green Mountain Cows
167 Colchester Rd, Essex Junction, VT 05452
Moving Boxes, Movers, Storage Household & Commercial
564 Evansville Rd, Orleans, VT 05860
Storage Household & Commercial, Public & Commercial Warehouses
JUST MOVE IT VT
3619 ROOSEVELT HIGHWAY #3 COLCHESTER, VT05446
U.S. DOT # : 2320109, MC # : 792044, Company Type: Carrier, Fleet Size: 2